What you’ll do
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for ensuring seamless delivery of all sales administration including sales analysis for the Sales Organisation. To support effectively and efficiently you will be required to build and maintain daily relationships with the sales team and customers alike.
How you’ll do it
- Demonstrate an ability to develop and maintain a strong working relationship with customers, peers and other departments which will include Product Management, Finance, Distribution, Supply and Demand Planning
- Demonstrate an ability to further develop understanding of company system applications such as HSOE, Oracle, Business Objects and Salesforce.com
- Administer within Sales Force approved promotions within Program and Allowances (P&A) ensuring no under or over accruing of funding
- Work closely with the warehouse to ensure all purchase orders are shipped in a timely manner and according to customers’ specifications
- Ability to fully understand customer’s logistical needs and ensure adherence to their requirements
- Respond to all customers inquiries sent via email or phone in a timely manner which include but not limited to: providing tracking information on purchase orders, shipment variances, accounting discrepancies, missing packing slips, missing invoices, customer accruals, submitting invoices for payment and VIR trackers
- Running and in-depth analysis of reports highlighting trends, risks and opportunities as it relates to your sales team accounts such as Customer Sell Thru reports, Top Selling Sku’s and Open Order reports
- Understand and communicate vendor compliance issues
- Ability to understand Belkin products and categories
- New Product Information (NPI) set up of customers, tracking inbound activities ensuring all purchase orders are in place and maintaining updates to forecasts
- Take an active lead in maintaining a positive work atmosphere by role modelling and communicating in a manner which demonstrates a pro-active, credible and valued sales support team member to customers, distributors, co-workers and management alike
What you’ll need
- Exceptional numerical and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Full Microsoft Suite of Programs (Word, [Excel], Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience of working with Enterprise Analytical tools
- Ability to work as part of a team remotely
- Experience of working as part of sales or customer service function
- Ability to take the initiative in personal growth and development
- Fluent in English
We’ve got big collaborative spaces for your big ideas, so bring an open mind and leave your suit in the closet. We all are committed to creating unique and rewarding consumer experiences. Everyone is interested in succeeding – for the team, for themselves and for the business. Cross-functionally and across the company, everyone has common goals and aspires to be their best.
You will learn something new or at least look at things differently every day. There are so many smart and creative people around that you’ll be motivated to pursue the ideal.
Team spirit is infectious. Belkin is an extremely open workplace, where communication is essential. Not every idea will be accepted, but you’ll be asked for your point of view. Innovation thrives on multiple and varied levels. At Belkin we challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to accept that something cannot be done.
We are committed to diversity. Belkin is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
All candidates applying for a job in the EMEA region, please review the Applicant Privacy notice