N O VA P H A R M A
We are HIRING!!
About Nova Phama
Nova Pharma established in 2009 – provides animal health professionals, pet owners, farmers and governments an extensive range of veterinary pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, equipment, feeds and health management solutions and services. The Nova Pharma Group is passionate and committed about bringing the best-in-class animal health brands together in order to distribute and deliver the highest quality, innovative products to our veterinary community. Nova Pharma is dedicated to preserving and improving the health, well-being and performance of animals. Headquartered in Dubai – United Arab Emirates we also have several branches in other locations such as Oman, KSA and Morocco.
We care for animals…but our people too!
- Preparing daily accounting transactions
- Accurately record cash transactions
- Supervise and coordinate petty cash activities
- Perform monthly reconciliations of cash accounts
- Cheque preparations
- Bank reconciliation and reconciliation of debtors and creditors
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
Qualifications, Desired Skills, and Experience:
- Diploma OR bachelor’s degree equivalent
- Must have experience in accounting
- Ability to communicate clearly communicate in English (other languages would be a plus)
- Results driven, motivated, proactive
- Minimum accounting experience of of 2-5 years
The Nova Pharma team is driven by passion and initiative!
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud of be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of gender, race, and religion. Nova Pharma is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices according to the UAE Labour Law.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.