We are looking for an Accountants staff to join our growing team in UAE.
PureBorn is a large, diversified business conglomerate operating in the trading industry. Since the established date the company has transformed into a front-runner in multiple business sectors and has tackled heavy-duty challenges on the road to success.
– Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced, growth stage, entrepreneurial technology – healthcare delivery company?
– Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done?
The Accountant staff will be responsible for maintaining and verifying financial transactions in the general ledger. This individual will be responsible for reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger accounts, and assist with the month-end close procedures. With a strong foundation to build upon, he will combine excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting and accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts.
· Accurately process routine and one-off journal entries.
· Reconcile assigned general ledger accounts using critical thinking.
· Produce error-free accounting reports.
· Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending.
· Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
· Provide input into department’s goal setting process.
· Assist in the preparation of financial statements.
· Assist with tax “VAT” audits and prepare and submit use tax “VAT” returns.
· Assist with the preparation of various compliance reports and obtaining insurance, business licenses, etc. for new markets.
· Assist with preparation of work papers for external audit.
· Support month-end and year-end close processes.
· Ensure compliance with IFRS principles.
Education & Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance – and relevant certification is a plus.
· Not less than 5 years experience in accounting filed.
· Proven experience as an accounting supervisor or senior accountant.
· Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
· Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
· Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
· Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, ERP system.
· Ability to work in a multicultural diverse environment and under pressure.
· Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information in a sensitive and tactful manner.
· Adhere to strict confidentiality involving, staffing concerns, and internal/external correspondence.
· Take decisive action on opportunities to achieve specific outcomes.
· Get results and adds value.
· Solid proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
· Ability to plan, manage and follow through on assignments and communicate at all levels of the organization in a timely and professional manner.
· Ability to work independently and as a member of a team with minimal supervision.
· Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience.
· Healthcare benefits to include Medical as per UAE labor law.
Full time, Sunday – Thursday.
Accounting / Reporting.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please submit your updated resume via our email for consideration.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: AED1.00 – AED2.00 per month
- Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.