- Overseeing all supply chain operations.
- Organizing and managing inventory, storage, and transportation.
- Analyzing and optimizing logistical procedures.
- Reviewing and preparing purchase orders and shipping documents to ensure accuracy
- Ensuring the safe and timely pick-up and delivery of shipments.
- Monitoring shipments, costs, timelines, and productivity.
- Addressing and resolving shipment and inventory issues
- Managing distribution and shipment budgets
- Developing processes that make the supply chain more efficient and organized
- Preparing bills and invoices
- Tracking and fixing shipping errors
- prepare accurate reports for upper management
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance and a CPA certification
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in Logistics and Accounts
- Analytical and can work with less supervision
- With a working knowledge of ERP (MS Dynamics NAV)
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge (familiarity with formulas, VLOOKUPs, and pivot tables)
- Willing to work for longer hours
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is an asset.
- Integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Logistics: 3 years (Preferred)
- CPA, CMA, ACCA (Required)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place