The qualified candidate will undertake all aspects of administrative work including accounting, and development of internal control policies and procedures. Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of Sales and Commissions’ Report; Commission Forecast and Analysis.
- Track and documentation of sales bookings and payments
- Coordination with other offices for commissions, shipment records and sales bookings.
- Preparation of Invoices and debit notes.
- Process and obtain approvals and ensure timely payments.
- Revenue recognition and reconciliation.
- Manage the day-to-day Petty Cash system.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and accounting related activities to achieve operational and strategic goals.
- Fixed Asset Management;
- Preparation and processing of payroll
- Monthly review and analysis of Balance Sheet, compiling back up documentation for Balance sheet reconciliation;
- Basic Human Resources tasks.
- Provide general admin support.
***Note: Female Applicants, preferred.
Contract length: 24 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- work: 2 years (Preferred)
- accounting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place