Sakshi Advertising & PR3 reviews
The Successful Candidate Will Be Responsible for The Following
· Manage and oversee financial, accounting and business planning activities: strategy, targets, planning, budgets, monitoring, controls, management and reporting, including management and development of policies, systems, processes and personnel involved
· Timely booking of all invoices.
· Complete oversight over the procure to pay process comprising responsibility over. Timely processing of all payments.
· Managing supplier relationships with respect to payments.
· Periodic reconciliation of suppliers balances.
· Reporting of payables KPIs.
· Reviewing other costs that are added to inventory costs to ensure landed cost of inventory is accurate.
· Periodic reporting on working capital.
· Monitor payables performance to enable provision of accurate cash flow forecasts.
· month close process and prepare and/or perform reviews of GL ledger reconciliations.
· Capable to do monthly KPI’s, P&L and B/S
· Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets related to commercial fixed costs
· Ensuring 100% compliance to VAT laws, reconciliations, filing of returns in a timely manner
· At least 5 years’ experience with at least 2 years at a Middle Management level in Financial, Commercial Management.
· Retail experience is an added advantage
· Master’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration, or equivalent business experience with significant experience managing JVs and M&A
· Ability to deal with all levels of staff / management / external parties in a persuasive and firm manner.
· Ability to prioritize work and meet tight deadlines.
· Advanced level of knowledge on ERP system
· Proven skills / experience in drafting reports / presentations to a high level of analysis and quality
Application Deadline: 24/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED5,000.00 – AED7,000.00 per month
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place