Gewin Furniture Manufacturing
Accountant – (For Furniture Manufacturing / Joinery Factory)
· All functions of accounting up to preparing financials for tax returns
· Must have strong background on cash management, budgeting, and financial analysis
· Ensure timely and accurate processing of all accounts payable and receivables.
· Monitor receipt of all income, and financial commitments
· Manage company cash flow
· Independently create and maintain detailed financial reports. Coordinate timely updates with leadership team
· Manage and direct accounting team through strong leadership skills
· Prepare analysis and reconciliation of monthly financial activity
· Cost management, including monitoring of project profitability.
· Leads all monthly/quarterly financial review and annual audit activities
· reconciling account balances and bank statements
· maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures
· Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements
· Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
· Interface/coordinate with the entire project team.
only apply having 5 to 7 years Furniture Manufacturing or Joinery Factory Accountant Experience.
Salary Package : 6,000/-
Job Type: Full-time