Mobilia Australiana Designs
Role and Responsibilities
Key Role: Responsible for receiving and verifying billing and requisitions for goods and services. Ensure that accounts receivable and payable are taken care of in a timely manner. Reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing payments to external partners and maintaining updated records of invoices, receipts and maintain employee record up-to-date.
Administration and HR functions:
– Liaison with the PRO for the visa requirements and application submission
– Personnel administration, such as contracts of employment and medical insurance
– Onboarding and offboarding process such as offer letter, cancellation of visa and labour calculation of settlement.
– Coordinate with travel vendor for booking air tickets for joining employees, visa run and employee repatriation
– Company license renewal such as Trade License, Office Space/Ejari, Immigration File, Holding Company & Legal ad hoc issues
– Manage and maintain updated employee record and leave statement
– Government submission and reporting of company credentials to comply with government regulation like Economic Substance & FTA
– Preparing and administering payroll via Smart Business
– Preparing, Administering & Reconciliation of Petty Cash.
– Preparation & maintaining record of Purchase Order, Payment Voucher, Receipt Voucher, Tax Invoices,
– QuickBooks Financial & POS posting, accounts classification, reconciliation of Purchases, Vendor Invoices, Receivable Invoice, Credit Card, General & Administration Expense, Depreciation Etc.
– Online & cheque payment preparation & upload for vendors
– Reconciliation of bank accounts, Vendors & Accounts Receivable
– Prepare vendor payment through cheques or via online banking
– Preparing the Financial Book of Accounts for Mobilia (Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Inventory, Vendor & Receivable Statement of Accounts
– Federal Tax Authority – VAT Reporting, Submission, & Payment
– Arrange import, export works & documentation for Leather Dr & E Movers (if there’s any).
– Processing the advance & final payment via Bank Transfer or cheque payment with local and overseas Supplier
– Coordination of overseas orders, ex-works, shipping, documentation, Duty, Clearance & container origin departure/ arrival Delivery from Supplier overseas warehouse to any point of delivery in UAE,
– Arrange passes or permit for delivery and installation.
Reporting, Filing and Paper Management skills
Expected Start Date: 20/04/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED5,000.00 – AED8,000.00 per month
- accounts (Quick book): 2 years (Preferred)
- Human Resource and Logistics: 2 years (Preferred)
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place