Amazon Middle East and NA FZ
- At least 4+ years’ experience in Program Management, Business Planning or Business Operations.
- Ability to clearly communicate high level strategy and details effectively across disciplines, locations, and organizations, including to senior leadership.
- Proven team leadership, interpersonal skills, and ability to get things done.
- Highly organized, have multi-tasking skills, and efficient in ambiguous situations.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
About Amazon India Development Centers:
Amazon India Development Center (AIDC) started in Bangalore in 2004 followed by centers in Hyderabad (2005) and Chennai (2006). The vision was to utilize the top talent available in India to drive our global business growth. Today, AIDC builds, supports, tests and manages technology, products & services which support millions of Amazon customers worldwide.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Verify and perform data entry in multiple systems. Look for variances in the data for correction or further analysis.
2. Analyze and audit data for accuracy. Resolve and/or escalate to the stakeholder team as necessary.
3. Provide accurate and timely response to inquiries adhering to the SLAs
4. Understand and anticipate the downstream impacts from changes to time and attendance or pay impacting systems.
5. Understand impacts of changes in PeopleSoft system and how these will impact internal/external interfaces.
6. Provide clear communication to partners and employees when researching and resolving inquiries.
7. Demonstrate a high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
Good Communication Skills
- 4+ years of International Payroll experience required
- Experience with multiple payroll and timekeeping systems (Kronos, ADP, and People Portal)
- Master’s Degree from an accredited university
- MS Office experience and ability to use MS Excel for reporting
- Customer service orientation with ability to serve multiple customers (candidates, hiring managers, recruiters, HR business partners)
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Computer operating and database management skills
- Good attention to detail and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Good Analytical and critical thinking skills
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.