At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
Revie and accept work in accordance with the Organisation’s approved Scope of WorkPrepare and provide a quotation to customers for the maintenance request when needed.Liaise with the Maintenance Manager for planning of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, hanger access (if required) and allocation of manpower resourcesSupport the update of Aircraft Schedule and Manpower Chart on the daily basis for Operation to re-allocate the resources to meet the aircraft delivery date and new input demand.Consider human performance limitations, Critical Maintenance Tasks, Independent Inspections, Identical Maintenance Tasks, CDCCL, ETOPS or tasks otherwise critical to aircraft operations, when planning work;Create work packages (Work Orders) in SAP, including the scheduled and drop-in aircraft for maintenance task(s) execution.Assist in reporting the project status to Customer and seek approval on the arising defect(s) as required.Support in generating the Work Orders in Pivotal, and update the status on the weekly basis as well as when aircraft return to service.Forecast and create demand for spares, consumables and outsourcing tasks such as NDT inspection and hydrostatic test requirement on his/her assigned aircraft project.Coordinate with store clerk on the availability of required GSE/tooling and communicate with warehouse/ supply chain, on any assistance required for their onwards arrangement and execution.Review and research aircraft documents but not limited to Aircraft/Engine Logbooks, Approved Engineering Orders, Aircraft/Engine/Component Service Bulletins and Airworthiness Directives pertaining to the assigned aircraft as well as incoming aircraft when make available. And make recommendation to his/her Certifying Staff that relates to the airworthiness requirements.Seek prior approval from Customer’s subscripted warranty program(s) if required to facilitate claim proceeding.Support the Maintenance Manager in communication with Invoice Analysts on the warranty and special program and give support to the preparation of invoicing as and when required.Reconcile the work package at the end of maintenance activity and ensure all accepted maintenance tasks have been duly completed and certified.Ensure that the Techlog Release has been signed by certifying staff.Ensure proper completion of work packs prior to closing and issuance of a CRS;Ensure the customer is supplied with details and agreed data entries to update aircraft, engine, APU logbooks, and computerised records as agreed;Take on other duties within his/her capability as required.
As our ideal candidate,
- You will have a minimum of 4+ years’ experience in similar function.
- You have knowledge of the Aviation Regulations (EASA, GCAA and FAA) is desirable.
- You have aircraft Maintenance knowledge and experience is desirable.
- You have knowledge of Bombardier aircraft is essential.
- You have experience with SAP is desirable.
- You have experience with Aircraft Maintenance Management Systems (CAMP).
- You works closely with project team members to resolve problems with assigned projects.
- You have fluent in English (written and spoken).
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong interpersonal skills, teambuilding skills, and the ability to persuade others without creating adversarial relationships.
Skills/Knowledge/Experience (if required):
- Proficient in use of MSOffice applications (Word, Excel..).
- Detail oriented with exceptional time management and multi-tasking ability.
- Excellent coordinating and organizational skills.
- Ability and motivation to work in a team environment.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet aggressive schedules.
- Must be able to perform well under pressure.
- Must be available to work rotating shifts including days, overnights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ambitious and amiable.
- Driver’s license (Automatic & Manual transmission)
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Maintenance Planning
Primary Location: AE-DUB-Dubai
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 09.04.2021, 2:02:46 PM
Unposting Date: 31.07.2021, 11:59:00 PM