JAMS HR Solutions
- Operation and preventive maintenance works at screw and reciprocating compressors.
- Troubleshooting and inspections of ammonia industrial refrigeration plants.
- Commissioning and start-up support of ammonia industrial refrigeration plants.
- Service and perform preventative maintenance, adhering to required schedule for plant and warehouse refrigeration equipment
- Troubleshoot and solve mechanical, electrical and refrigeration issues in the plant- respond to breakdowns immediately regardless of day or time
- Perform daily recordkeeping and inspections including preparation of appropriate reports as required, performing daily water testing on all evaporative water condensers to ensure water conditions are within specification
- Ensure correct adjustments and repairs are completed to maintain optimal efficiency
- Experience in working safety/evacuation planning and training implementations
- Knowledge of general warehouse practices
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Minimum 5 years experience in ammonia industrial refrigeration, along with relevant qualifications in refrigeration technology .
- Understands and analyze relevant technical documents such as electrical schemes, fluid schemes, piping diagrams etc.
- Good refrigeration product knowledge and an overall system understanding are mandatory requirements.
Gender : Male
Qualification : Diploma or any graduate
Experience : 1-3 Years
Responsibilities : Ammonia Refrigerator Technician , maintenance, operation