Al Khoory Hotels7 reviews
ASSISTANT FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
- DUTY MANAGER
- FRONT OFFICE SUPERVISOR/ GUEST SERVICE OFFICER
- GUEST SERVICE AGENT / FRONT OFFICE RECEPTIONIST
- CID CLERK/TELEPHONE OPERATOR
- BELL CAPTAIN
- BELLMAN/ DRIVER/ BELLBOYS
I. JOB SUMMARY
Over-all responsible for the day-day-operations related to Front Office. Manage all employees within the department ensuring that the company policies and procedures are properly and professionally adhered to. Ensures that the Department Operational Budget is strictly monitored and controlled.
II. MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains an atmosphere of tranquility at the Front Desk at all times. Ensures high level of customer satisfaction and efficiency of service. Professionally handles and resolves any guest or property related issues or complaints.
- Maintains good coordination and communication with all the department with particular emphasis on cashiers, credits, sales, housekeeping, engineering and security.
- Control availability of rooms types and consult reservation to decrease or increase rates and close according to daily pick up.
- Conducts regular Front Office meetings and ensures all employees understand their job roles, department objectives and performance of the department/targets.
- Supervise the room rates to achieve the highest available competitive rate.
- Ensures that all corporate and local special rates information is available.
- Ensures that all employees schedule/roster is properly established.
- Employee handbook to be reviewed and followed.
- High balance in-house to be controlled as per policy.
- Daily rooms are checked to meet standards
- Guest satisfaction to be monitored and Olery to be checked.
- DT fee and CID system updated daily.
- To be updated on DTCM Rules & Regulations with regards to Tourism Dirham and ensures that the guest(s) information in the Hotel System (Opera) is tallying with Tourism Dirham website at all times.
- To ensure that all the Front Office staff responsible for updating DTCM reports are maintaining an accurate Updation at all times.
- To reconcile all related reports with regards to Tourism Dirham on a Daily, Weekly and Monthly basis and report any issues to the FOM.
- To correct all discrepancies and any technical issues to be reported to the DTCM support after consulting GM, Chief Accountant.
- To ensure that all assigned and blocked rooms requiring VIP amenity setups are accurately displayed in OPERA system and available to the Housekeeping and Room Service Department for action.
- To ensure that Guest History Records are accurately maintained and all recurring guests are pre-registered.
- To meet and escort all arriving VIP’s, ensuring that their needs are satisfied, their luggage is swiftly sent to their room, and that they are checked-in in a courteous and efficient manner with no delay.
- To ensure that all VIP’s are checked prior to the arrival of the guest for 100% readiness.
- To ensure proper completion of all local government requirements concerning hotel guests.
- To assist in securing external guest accommodation should an overbooking occur.
- To ensure a strict control of room keys.
- To keep informed of the room situation of competitor hotels.
- To plan and implement effective up-selling activities to ensure maximum revenue.
- Oversees emergency operation to ensure customer safety and minimize hotel losses and liability.
- Takes corrective action during emergency situations; files appropriate reports.
- To record all incidents or complaints and inform the management for a quick response and maintain guest satisfaction.
- Advise the Management of the updated reservation status to help in marketing and business strategic decisions.
- Attends promotional functions as appropriate.
- Ensure Sales and marketing information is accurately established and updated in the OPERA system for statistical reports.
- Adheres to company policies, operational procedures, and health and safety requirements.
- Assists in conducting interviews with new potential employees in coordination with the HR Department.
- Conducts Induction Training related to department standard procedures (operational manual) for all new joining employees.
- Conducts internal and cross trainings to all front office staff as per the job requirements and training plan.
- Conducts the Annual Performance Appraisals to all front office staff to review their general performance, and areas of improvements.
- Prepares and submits on-time all department monthly reports required by the Management.
- Attends meetings and briefings laid down by the General Manager and or Executive Committee.
- Performed other duties and responsibilities as and when required.
III. JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Accountable for the day-to-day Front Office Operations
- Ensure all Front Office Staff are working in safe working environment.
- Accountable for any cash loses in the daily operations related to Front Office.
- Meeting revenue targets.
IV. KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPIs)
- Minimize customer complaints by 75%.
- Increase customer satisfaction by 80%.
- On-time delivery of department reports every month.
- Staff performance.
V. COMMUNICATION & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
External : Hotel Guests
Internal : Hotel Manager
Front Office Staff
Food & Beverage Staff
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Front Office: 1 year (Required)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place