Clients & Industries – Assistant Manager
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You’ll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
In addition to our opportunities in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory, we offer a variety of careers in Internal Client Services (ICS) considered essential to the growth of the Firm. Whether in Human Resources, Finance or PR, a career in ICS with Deloitte & Touche ME will give you the opportunity to join a firm undergoing rapid expansion in a region of fast-paced growth. Your role will not just put your passion for creative solutions to the test, it will provide you with an environment to grow and build a career based on excellence.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Lead the way
- Serve with integrity
- Take care of each other
- Foster inclusion
- Collaborate for measurable impact
In the Middle East region, a new Assistant Manager role is required to support the delivery of the Clients & Industries (C&I) Programme with a focus on strategic clients. This is an internal role based in Dubai.
As a Clients & Industries Assistant Manager, you will work alongside the Middle East C&I Leadership team to facilitate the delivery of client programs and other firmwide strategic initiatives. Key responsibilities will include:
- Support the implementation of the regional Central C&I Plan across industries and businesses including client and industry programs;
- Collaborate across the C&I team to help assess and prioritize client and market related key initiatives;
- Coordinate the execution of activities for key clients including Client Labs, Lead Client Partner/Account Team development activities and Client service assessments;
- Monitor the performance of industries and key accounts; Conduct industry market and client analysis; analyze large data sets to produce clear and insightful executive level reports;
- Prepare client-related internal communications; support marketing campaigns, external eminence activities and thought leadership publications;
- Work under the leadership of two C&I Directors.
- Build own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understand expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Bachelor/Master’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or any other related business studies
- English language fluency required; Arabic is a plus
- Able to work effectively with stakeholders in a matrix and multi-cultural organization
- Possess strong project management/reporting skills
- Exceptional attention to details
- Able to analyze large number of quantitative and qualitative data and synthetize findings
- Good and confident communicator who can interact with senior leadership
- Proficiency (advanced) with Excel and PowerPoint