Clients & Industries – Manager / Senior Manager
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You’ll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
In addition to our opportunities in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory, we offer a variety of careers in Internal Client Services (ICS) considered essential to the growth of the Firm. Whether in Human Resources, Finance or PR, a career in ICS with Deloitte & Touche ME will give you the opportunity to join a firm undergoing rapid expansion in a region of fast-paced growth. Your role will not just put your passion for creative solutions to the test, it will provide you with an environment to grow and build a career based on excellence.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Lead the way
- Serve with integrity
- Take care of each other
- Foster inclusion
- Collaborate for measurable impact
In the Middle East region, a new Manager / Senior Manager role is required to drive the C&I Programme with a focus on strategic clients and support the C&I Leaders with the delivery of the regional Clients & Industries plan. This is an internal role based in Dubai.
As a Clients & Industries Manager / Senior Manager, you will work alongside the Middle East C&I Deputy Leader on the planning and execution of the C&I Central Programme and other firmwide strategic initiatives. Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitor the implementation of the regional Central C&I Programme across industries and businesses including client segmentation, client and industry programs;
- Facilitate the development of differentiated client programs for Deloitte Middle East’s GCJ, GSC and strategic accounts;
- Support the C&I Deputy Leader in the development and enhancement of the regional C&I function;
- Manage and guide the industry support team;
- Supervise the deployment of Deloitte Middle East’s priority investments (capabilities and go-to-market); assessed return on investment/ impact generated.
- Build own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understand expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Bachelor/Master’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or any other related business studies
- English language fluency required; Arabic is a plus
- Able to work effectively with stakeholders in a matrix and multi-cultural organization
- Possess strong project management/reporting skills.
- Good and confident communicator who can interact with senior leadership
- Proficiency (advanced) with Excel and PowerPoint