Logistics Executive Group
Our client is a dynamic a tier 1 Regional Contract Logistics organisation seeking an experienced, innovative Country Manager to lead their expanding GCC operations.
You will oversee the strategic and operational direction and activities for this market leader including their expanding e-commerce strategy and functions .
You will work closely with other executive leadership team members and the operational and commercial groups to maximise an excellent logistics service platform to deliver on-going growth and enhanced customer outcomes.
- Business strategy / modelling
- P+L management
- Management of product flow/ critical path to ensure on-time delivery
- Ensure consistent and efficient flow of stock from international origins to stores
- Oversee distribution hubs performance to ensure KPI?s are being met
- Ensure accuracy in pick and pack, lead time and costs
- Provide on-going support and effective communication to our internal and external parties
- Produce volume flow forecasting for internal and external parties
- Measure service KPI?s and standard operating procedures for service providers
- Scheduled financial spend reporting across the suite of functions
- Identification of continuous improvement for end to end logistics
Your Background will include:
- Tertiary qualification in supply chain, logistics or business discipline
- 10+ year’s logistics experience
- Business transformation / optimisation
- Strong experience in e-commerce / e-fulfillment / last mile / cross border
- Demonstrated experience in Distribution Centre operating procedures
- High level Understanding of warehouse automation
- Senior warehouse / logistics / operations
- Solid background in IT systems and integration of information
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
If you possess the skills, drive and experience required for this opportunity, please click below and upload your targeted CV.
For opportunities across our global office network we invite you to visit our website www.logisticsexecutive.com