- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Analyze actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production cost
- Prepare and submit periodic data’s and report to the management
Minimum of 5 years of Cost Accounting in a Manufacturing/Precast Environment
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting with ICWA
Experience & Skills
- Must have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principals.
- Experience working with engineering ,Precast ,Construction and manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standard Computer Skills
- Strong knowledge in Oracle, Advanced Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook are required
Job Type: Full-time
- manufacturing: 8 years (Preferred)
- Cost Accounting: 8 years (Preferred)
- Precast industry: 7 years (Preferred)