When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You’ll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
In an international firm like Deloitte, our strong global presence is complemented by our local reach and market knowledge. A career in Financial Advisory Services with Deloitte Corporate Finance Limited will equip you with a deep understanding of the local and regional business landscape, enabling you to identify opportunities and risks to our clients’ businesses. In addition, your breadth of vision will be engaged, as you match our global resources to our clients’ advantage. Our FAS practice encompasses a broad range of specializations and services but whose common goal is to offer strategic services to clients throughout every phase of the economic cycle. With such a wealth of specializations, you will have the opportunity to pick the one most suited to you.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Lead the way
- Serve with integrity
- Take care of each other
- Foster inclusion
- Collaborate for measurable impact
During your tenure as a CRM Coordinator, you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
- Perform day-to-day CRM related activities, including but not limited to verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording clients
- Design and produce dashboards/reports to provide in-depth analysis of the Sales data as per request
- Perform basic secondary research to validate and retrieve correct details of the client contacts and accurately update on CRM
- Manage the Marketing mailing lists within CRM by keeping them up to date.
- Ensure an unremitting data integrity in line with the defined standard procedures and company best practices
- Maintain confidentiality of all internal information including but not limited to the company’s and those of clients
- Provide support and CRM training to staff on an ongoing basis to best utilize the system while implementing “how to” guides along with troubleshooting user issues and interfacing with support as required
- Manage and prioritize own workload while working on own initiative and self‐sufficiency uninterruptedly
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
- Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
- Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities
- Bachelor/Master’s degree, preferably in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Proficiency in IT/Office Systems skills (particularly Microsoft Office applications)
- Minimum 4 years of proven professional experience in the field
- Proven experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Sales Force from a user‐interface perspective
- Able to work effectively with stakeholders in a matrix and multi-cultural organization
- English language fluency required; Arabic is desirable but not essential
- Good and confident communicator who can interact with senior leadership
- Proficiency (advanced) with Excel and PowerPoint