Marshal Shipping LLC
Main tasks and responsibilities
· Proactively manages the shipment process from booking to job closure, in compliance with all company procedures. Provide status updates to customers and resolve inquiries.
· Oversee daily monitoring efforts to ensure productivity objectives meet company/departmental standards. Facilitate problem solving and collaboration in the team.
· Making sure that special instructions are followed by the team and appropriate methods are utilized at all times.
· For Import: Coordinate with overseas carrier, agents and shippers depending on the type of import shipment.
· For Export: Coordinate with carriers, POL agents, Customer brokers trucking companies, warehouse, terminal, CFS as required as per type of export shipment
· Keep a close contact with and builds rapport and trust with customers to ensure an exceptional customer experience including but not limited to information exchange, detailed customer profiles, pricing/quote inquiries, dispute/claims resolution, invoicing, and resolving complaints. Ensures services are delivered to the customers as promised and/or that the customers are kept informed of relevant deviations
· Respond to all client inquiries regarding updated status of order(s), by e-mail or phone, depending upon the client’s preference and/or the time-sensitivity of the order
· Owns all customer issues and facilitates their timely and effective resolution by engaging relevant internal stakeholders. Serve as the customer’s advocate by understanding customer requirements/expectations and act as a liaison between the customer and business representatives including credit, supply chain, technical support, product management, and sales
· Constantly improve customer satisfaction. Develop the current customer’s potential. Understands the customers’ business drivers and leverages them to continuously improve cooperation and process to the mutual benefit of the company and the customers
Knowledge of working in shipping agency is required. Should have supported sales managers in the previous role. Open to women only.
Job Type: Full-time
- shipping: 4 years (Required)
- customer service in shipping agency: 2 years (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place