- A good understanding of the legal framework and finance practices.
- Excellent computer skills with excellent typing skills.
- The candidate must be accurate with attention to detail.
- The applicant should have the ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of Quick books software is a plus.
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
- Responsible for processing audit and statutory reporting.
- Keeping record of all deposit and debit.
- Preparing invoices to be sent to customer and clients.
- Has a duty of receiving and reconciling all invoices.
- Producing timely and accurate financial statements
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED2,200.00 – AED2,500.00 per month
- Data Entry: 2 years (Preferred)
- excel: 2 years (Preferred)
- Quick Books: 1 year (Preferred)
- accountant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place