YORK ELEVATORS AND ESCALATORS LLC
We require a Collection Officer / Receivable Accountant in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have at least 3 -5 years of experience in the said role.
– Posting all cash receipts, discounts, allowances of customer / client accounts timely and accurately
– Prepare monthly accounts receivable reports, including analyses of daily sales, outstanding and bad debt reserves
– Interface with customer service, sales organizations and senior level management in communicating and resolving issues.
– Analyze customer accounts at the time of application for any non-payments, partial payments or other irregularities.
– Generating Accounts Receivable reports, analyzing it and identifying critical issues
– Enter and maintain description codes for customer deductions and discrepancies to facilitate AR analysis and follow-up
– Contact customers / clients to collect past due amounts. Identify any reasons for non-payment and develop plans with supervisor on how to resolve it
– Flag and communicate any invoicing or credit memo errors identified when applying remittances.
– Interface with bank and resolve any collection or returned check issues.
– Analyze deductions and credits in customer accounts, identifying items to net, items to follow-up with customer, and items requiring potential write-off
– Perform other accounting duties as requested
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED2,000.00 – AED4,000.00 per month