The preferred candidate will have good communication skills in written and spoken English but Arabic would be an added advantage. Should be well versed with UAE roads and landmarks especially Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi. Should have a MANUAL driving license for light commercial vehicle and should have a clean track record on UAE roads.
Frozen Food Merchandising experience is a MUST.
Should be a fast learner and must have the ability to work on his own and in teams. Must be familiar with basic computer systems, software likes MS Office and internet terminologies. Should be able to handle android devices on the go. The job will require the person to handle physical work at both office and client locations comprising the HORECA, F&B, Retail outlets as prescribed by the company and his department head.
The role holder is also responsible for replenishing products to assigned stores in coordination with the buyers and retail stores to ensure the stores have right product quantity and assortment to maximize the sales opportunity.
- Sends the right quantity of products to each store based on weekly sales forecasting and inventory levels
- Replenishes products to retail stores as per the requests received and daily sales of the stores and in alignment with the buying team
- Prepares inter-retail outlet stock transfer notes to ensure proper inventory levels in each of the stores
- Prepares and follows-up on stock demand notes for ‘stock pullouts’ and ‘new stock’ to ensure correct stock levels are maintained in the stores at any given point
- Prepares and sends the right amount of orders each week to the team which schedules deliveries
- Prepares and sends orders for new stores before opening date
- Tracks the merchandise transportation from warehouse/distribution center to retail outlet and ensure smooth flow of good
- Allocates stores’ product range to ensure there is enough stock to satisfy customer demand whilst safeguarding against a surplus
- Analyzes weekly unit sell per category / silhouette / style level and taking action accordingly
- Monitors deliveries and stock levels in distribution centers and stores
- Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are achieved during the course of the year
- Takes ownership of his/her own learning agenda by identifying development needs in consultation with the manager and agreeing on the individual development plan
- Keeps abreast of professional developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional growth
Educational Qualifications and Certificates
Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
Must be able to communicate in basic written and spoken English.
Arabic would be an advantage
Planning and organizing
Ability to handle projects alone
Must be a resident of Dubai.
This position does not have any company transport or allowance.
Driving License: Manual license is mandatory.
Application Deadline: 20/11/2020
Expected Start Date: 22/11/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to AED3,000.00 per month
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place