JM Foods LLC2 reviews
JM Foods is looking for an experienced Export Manager to develop our exports vertical.
This is a mid-to-senior level role that will report directly to the CEO; working on the regional, CIS, and other selected markets from our Dubai office.
The role entails everything from developing and implementing go-to-market strategies, planning & forecasting, gaining market intelligence and being on top of changing consumer preferences and regulatory requirements, to working on promotions and integrated campaigns, to closely engaging decision-makers of large volume and key accounts, taking full ownership and holistically developing the vertical.
Our ideal candidate will be from the meat and/or seafood industry, well networked, and have excellent knowledge of both the product and the export markets. The candidate will have built and led cross-functional teams on local and international projects, at varying degrees of scale and challenge. That apart, a willingness to do anything necessary for a project to succeed, including, but not limited to, working on the warehouse floor to making customer deliveries, is a must.
Importantly, the candidate should be detail-oriented, hands-on, and driven, having excellent communication and people skills as well as a strong work ethic.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED15,000.00 – AED30,000.00 per month
- Are you available to join immediately? If not, please specify your notice period.
- Please specify your salary/pay package expectations.
- List out the export markets you have worked in and what product/categories you have supplied.
- Are you currently in UAE?
- UAE Driving Licence? (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel:
- Remote interview process
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place