Retail and Hospitality Group
We are looking to hire an experienced Factory Manager / Operations Manager to supervise factory workers and ensure that factory targets are met. The Factory Manager’s responsibilities include scheduling building and equipment maintenance as needed, regularly walking the factory floor to monitor the performance of factory staff, and ensuring that all production orders are completed in a timely manner. You should also be able to enforce compliance with health and safety regulations to prevent accidents and injuries.
1. Production – Coordinate and monitor the work of various departments involved in production, warehousing, pricing and distribution of goods.
2. Monitor performance and implement improvements.
3. Ensure quality of products.
4. Manage quality and quantity of employee productivity.
5. Manage maintenance of equipment and machinery.
6. Plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency.
7. Provide technical support where necessary.
8. Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices.
9. Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant.
10. Supervising staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback.
1. Liaising with the top management to make decisions in the development of strategic plans for operational activity.
2. Implement and manage operational plans.
3. Manage budget and forecasts.
4. Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs.
5. Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability.
6. Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
1. Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field.
2. Proven work experience as Operations Manager or similar role.
3. Familiarity with business and financial principles.
4. Excellent communication skills.
5. Leadership ability.
6. Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Operations Manager : 3 years (Preferred)
- Production Manager : 3 years (Preferred)
- Factory Manager : 3 years (Preferred)