National Printing Centre LLC
Please read all the points below carefully before applying.
– Local purchases: preparing LPOs, negotiating price and payment terms with suppliers and following up for timely delivery.
– Monitoring stock levels and placing new orders based on the monthly movement of different items and as per management’s requirements.
– Importing and logistics: ordering items from abroad and knowing how to handle the shipping companies and all the relevant documentation and procedures required to clear the goods to our warehouse.
– Data entry and generating reports: Goods Receipt Vouchers, Payment Vouchers, General Ledger, Purchase Orders, Stock & Sales reports etc…
– Interacting with our suppliers to ensure timely delivery of our stocks and sending them reports as required.
– Ability to work under pressure or time constraints to finish work without mistakes.
– Communicating and coordinating with other staff members in a polite manner.
– The candidate should be respectful towards others, eager to learn, supportive, honest and responsible in their work.
The initial salary will be 2,400Dhs due to the covid-19 pandemic (after the pandemic / when the situation improves, the full salary will be 3,000Dhs)
8:00am – 5:00pm, Sunday – Thursday (covid-19 timings – normal working hours are until 6:30pm)
Ramadan timings: 8:00am – 3:00pm
Dubai (Oud Metha)
Note: Please attach a photo with your CV when applying. Thank you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED3,000.00 per month