We are looking for a knowledgeable Finance Consultant to provide financial guidance to clients to help them accomplish their financial goals. Rather than managing day-to-day transactions, their responsibilities mostly include analyzing financial documents, offering advice on improving profitability, predicting future costs and revenues, and checking for compliance with financial regulations, answering all accounting-related, Finance and Investment related questions, addressing clients’ concerns and other services that help them make important business decisions.
Collaborating with business leaders, Finance Consultant also offers advice on preparing financial reports and tax documents, conduct tax research and suggest ways to improve financial reporting processes. He/she should also be able to maintain solid relationships with clients. And are required to have a strong background in financial controls, regulations and Financial procedures to tailor services to the client.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting.
- Proven 5+ years working experience of Corporate finance or other relevant experience OR valid CPA (Certified Public Accountant) OR ACCA Affiliate certificate with at least 2 years of professional experience as an accountant, or an auditor.
- Thorough understanding of GAAP/IFRS & International Auditing Standards.
- Working experience with GCC based companies are beneficial.
- High proficiency in financial modeling techniques.
- Ability to accurately predict market trends.
- Deep knowledge of the financial industry and regulations.
- Deep knowledge of investing.
- Ability to analyze a client’s financial situation.
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office specially the Excel sheets and financial software applications.
- Familiarity with data query/data management tools is extremely helpful (Access, SQL, Business Objects).
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages.
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance, and information analysis.
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market and business environments.
- Proven work experience in a quantitatively heavy role.
- Thorough understanding of methods of systems analysis and the principles, design, and procedural methods used in big data analysis.
- Thorough understanding of project management.
- Deep understanding of the financial system and institutions.
- Good business acumen.
- Ability to work independently as well as should be comfortable working in a team environment.
- Excellent presentation skills; experience working with and presenting to senior executives.
- Excellent supervisory Skills and strong ability to lead a wok team.
Application Deadline: 03/04/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Corporate Finance: 2 years (Preferred)
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place