Job Summary:Responsible for the Financial Controlling And Reporting (Management and Statutory) of Trane Distribution and will be part of the Management team of Distribution operation.
- Responsible for the Financial Reporting (Management and Statutory) of Trane Distribution (Saudi, Africa and Middle-East).
- Act as Key business partner to the Distribution Sales Leaders and other local functions.
- Ensure compliance with local regulations ie. Income tax, VAT, Labor regulations, Statutory filing and others as may be applicable
- Ensure financials statements are completely and fairly stated, in alignment with USGAAP and Trane Technologies Financial Policies and Standard of Internal Controls (FICAP).
- Be responsible for proper revenue and costs recognition, overall PL and all elements of the balance sheet.
- Prepare internal control documentation, in alignment with Trane Technologies internal policies and ensure their application accordingly – Forms, Procedures, Level of Authorities. Example: Customer and Supplier Orders, Banking, Cash disbursement, Travel, Credit card, Time sheets, Job expenses, Fixed assets, Vendor payments, etc.
- Facilitate and ensure internal controls and documentation are in place and that all Compliance activities are adequately performed, within deadlines (accounts reconciliation, tax streams, Sox testing,…).
- Responsible for the credit administration and strongly involved in credit and collections activities. Closely collaborate with the Regional Credit department.
- Coordinate for yearly Plan, and monthly/quarterly Forecasting activities.
- Closely follow-up financial performance, vs. Plan, Forecasts, Prior-year.
- Provide monthly analytics on sales and margins per region, distributors.
- Close follow-up of day-to-day operations, be proactive on potential risks (deliveries, documentation, credit issues).
- Responsible for Financial Reporting activities (Monthly reviews, RO, Goal Tree, Variances analysis) to country leader and regional leadership team.
- Responsible for month-end and year-end financial close process.
- Explore cost saving possibilities and initiate measures to achieve those
- Point of contact for statutory auditors, Lawyers, Bankers.
- Responsible for Hyperion (Consolidation) Oracle R12 (ERP) management, locally.
Qualifications Key Competencies:
- Bachelor of Commerce and Chartered Accountant, or Master in Finance.
- Minimum work experience of 3-5 years.
- Multinational working experience in Finance environment.
- Assertive but a team player.
- Good presentation and analytical capabilities.
- Should be a hands-on person.
- Analytical ability.
- Team player.
- Effective Communicator
- Time Management.
- Problem solver.
- Proficiency in MS office products.
- Experience with Oracle R12 and Hyperion are a “plus”.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.