My exciting Technology Client is gowing rapidly and now at the stage of implementing a global finance team and is looking for a FD to help with building that function.
Responsible for all underlying financial matters of the group globally, including:
- Extensive financial reporting at a country and consolidated level (monthly management reporting, quarterly audited statutory reporting).
- Execute detailed US regulatory / SEC filings.
- Clear Big 4 audits and compliance requirements.
- Implementing Sox compliant internal control framework.
- Treasury management and operational finance.
The Incumbent shall have a profile as below:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or CPA).
- Big 4 experience is mandatory. Should be an expert in financial reporting, IFRS and detailed financial statement preparation.
- Industry experience at well reputed and fast paced companies. Experience in leading financial reporting and control at a US listed company is a strong preference.
- Should have a demonstrated record of achievement, and potential to make a real impact and shift in an organization.
- Will be interacting regularly with key internal and external stakeholder, as well as leading an international and geographically spread team of senior finance managers across multiple countries. Hence should exhibit appropriate leadership qualities and experience.