Centara Hotels & Resorts
Location: Centara Mirage Beach Resort Dubai (Dubai)
Closing date for submission: Friday, April 30, 2021
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Prepares the following monthly reports:
- Profit and Loss Statement/
- Balance Sheet with supporting schedules.
2. Posts/review of details of business transactions in the General and Operating Ledgers.
3. Computes the following:
4. Performs the reconciliation of the following:
- Bank statements, Reconciliation.
- General Ledger Reconciliation and Supporting Documents
5. Finishing monthly financial report (pegboard) to be distributed to internal, owners.
6. Prepares the following:
- Monthly analysis of accounts.
- Status of barter agreements.
- Schedules for profit budget.
7. Review the following
- Review Payments ( Cheque/Petty Cash).
- Looking after all tax been paid correctly on time.
- Review income Auditor day to day reports.
- Review daily cash collection after GC & IA
- Supervise Finance Daily routine works and To be ready and responsible when assigned to perform any other duties as designated by higher management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Direct experiences in a similar role, preferrably 3-5 years within Dubai, UAE
- Working knowledge in Finance & Accounting
- Hotel background will be an advantage
- Good command of English & Arabic
- Result-driven with good communications skill
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Corporate Human Resources Department or complete Application Form
Corporate Human Resources Department, Centara Hotels & Resorts
25th Floor, Centara Grand at CentralWorld,
999/99 Rama 1 Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand