A multinational technology company have an exciting new opportunity available for an Arabic speaking Financial Controller to join their team based in Dubai.
- As the Financial Controller, you will have overall responsibility for the accounting function for multiple entities across the Middle East. Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for accounting information as per International Accounting Standards (IAS) and group accounting policies.
- Responsible for month end and year-end financial analysis and will provide explanations to key information and data resulting from variances to different balances.
- Will be responsible for the preparation of local statutory financial statements
- Provide ad hoc information and reports to support business decisions as and when requested.
- Support in the preparation of budgets and forecasts and will provide information to support assumptions and estimates in compiling these budgets and forecasts.
- Will be the key point of support for detailed internal and external audit programs
- Will submit and comply with all tax regulations on a timely basis
- Approve bank transactions, reconciliations and obtaining approval by senior management.
- You will be a fully qualified accountant (CA/CPA/ACCA)
- A fluent Arabic speaker is prefered
- At least 3 years industry experience in a senior finance role. A Big 4 background would be preferred.
- Experience with SAP is preferred
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our tech-talent and smart services help you to realise tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.