Leens Casual to Gourmet
As a General Accountant you are responsible for acquiring in depth knowledge of finance policies and relevant accounting standards in order to ensure timeliness, completeness and reliability of management and financial reports.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in the same role in F&B or Hospitality Industry
· Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
· Knowledgeable with Tally, Microsoft, Micros, POS systems
· Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
· Committed to delivering high level of customer satisfaction
· Positive attitude
· Excellent grooming standards
· Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
· Ability to work on your own or in teams
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
· Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy.
· Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures.
· Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
· Classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers.
· Prepare, maintain, audit, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.
· Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified.
· Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures.
· Follow-up and resolve past due accounts and vendor invoices until payment in full is received or resolved. Prepare daily consolidated deposits of cash received by all cash handling employees.
· Document, maintain, communicate, and act upon all Cash Variances.
· Prepare, maintain, and administer all cashier banks and contracts.
· Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets; protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
· Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
· Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
· Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Contract length: 24 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: AED4,500.00 – AED5,000.00 per month
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.