Ashton Multiplex Enterprises
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Training low-level managers and staff.
- Creating and managing budgets.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Analyzing accounting and financial data.
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Supervising and conducting independent audits
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- 5-10 years of proven work experience in the managerial field.
- Proven knowledge with Chartered Accountant degree
- Extensive auditing experience
- Good knowledge of different business functions.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and good interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate (accounting software and databases, MS Office)
- Proactive nature.
- Overall, a good human being
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: From AED12,000.00 per month
All are required to wear masks within the office premises at all times.
- general management: 5 years (Required)
- audting: 3 years (Required)
- accounting: 3 years (Required)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place