Little Bangkok Restaurant/Super Bowl Asian Cafe
- Updating and verifying daily sales report.
- Reconciling the cash, credit card collection on daily basis.
- Reconciling the debtor/partner receivables on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Verifying payments received and posted & settled correctly against respective bills/ invoices.
- Verifying and posting the debtors sales commission, credit card commission etc.
- Addressing department head for any issues and discrepancies found.
- Effective communication to address any concern or discrepancy both Internally and Externally.
- Verify and submit monthly revenue to external sources as required.
- Maintaining and updating records of all debtor contract information and renewal.
- Verify the discounts allowed to customer.
- Posting monthly provision of expenses not invoiced/billed by the partner.
- Posting the staff account/receivable to salary deduction.
- Preparing and reporting monthly discrepancy report of unsettled receivables.
Expected Start Date: 01/05/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- accounting: 2 years (Required)
- quickbooks: 1 year (Required)
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place