When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You’ll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
In addition to our opportunities in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory, we offer a variety of careers in Internal Client Services (ICS) considered essential to the growth of the Firm. Whether in Human Resources, Finance or PR, a career in ICS with Deloitte & Touche ME will give you the opportunity to join a firm undergoing rapid expansion in a region of fast-paced growth. Your role will not just put your passion for creative solutions to the test, it will provide you with an environment to grow and build a career based on excellence.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Lead the way
- Serve with integrity
- Take care of each other
- Foster inclusion
- Collaborate for measurable impact
During your tenure as an Information Security – Assistant Manager in Information Technology, you will be responsible for the firm’s overall objectives of enhancing data protection, standardizing and securing critical infrastructure and gaining cyber visibility through security operations. You will be responsible for operations of the security technologies that fall under the umbrella of the Cybersecurity portfolio. The Cybersecurity organization manages and delivers a comprehensive set of cybersecurity services through its regional delivery hubs and offices. As an Information Security – Assistant Manager , you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
- Technical Rollout & management of Information Security standard i.e ISO27001
- Review and maintain SOP’s and 100% coverage.
- Act and communicate security project requests
- Assure Technical deliverables and landscape are well managed and documented.
- Driving Information Security Operations from compliance assurance prospective
- Manage and work on projects with well-defined and trackable project plans
- Track audit non compliances / failures, until closure.
- Follow-up on identified actions and discrepancies with a road map for improvements of Service Level Agreement
- Support all Audits throughout the year (external, internal and clients), specifically by providing the required artifacts, policies, procedures, and knowledge sessions if needed.
- Produce Security Metrics & Reports to measure the efficiency of Compliance to Standard and Overall Security Posture
- Evaluation of new tools/technology, Capacity Planning for Security Devices
- Help others in information security concepts, issues, standard and policies
- Participate with project teams related to information security requests and projects
- Assist in drafting and editing Information Security related standards, policies and guidelines
- Assist in drafting and editing Information Security Risk models, methods and procedures
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience (Bachelor’s Degree/University Degree in Information Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience)
- A minimum of 6 years of experience with at least 4 years of experience in Information Security
- Strong background in security operations and security systems management
- Sound understanding of Information Security risks and controls
- Sound knowledge on ISO 27001 standards
- Good understanding of common Security architecture, operations and controls
- Good understanding of information security principles
- High degree of personal integrity and ethics as well as a passion for protecting people and systems
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills for leadership, technical and business audiences
- Preferabile industry-recognized security certifications (e.g.,CISSP, CISM, ISO27001.)