Our client a leading company is looking for Key Account Manager
- Achieve Sales & Margin target for the division concerned.
- Communicate monthly sell-out target to each store/merchandiser.
- Set-up necessary tools to achieve monthly targets (staff, stock, merchandising, promotions…)
- Prepare & analyze monthly sell-out reporting per store & per category.
- Follow-up head office agreement discussions, new product listing and price list update
- Update of staff schedule and monitor attendance sheet
- Associate with HR team for recruitment and interview of souk merchandisers & supervisors
- Ensure dedicated support to Training & Development Officer and ensure that different levels of staff training are completed as per approved schedule.
- Control & analyze monthly incentives report to boost the sales and ensure timely submission of incentive & OT reports to HR department.
- Control permanently our standards with the control forms (prices, planogram, hygiene, merchandising, out of stock, quality…)
- Assess individual performance of merchandisers & Supervisors in collaboration with Training & Development officer.
- Send monthly market survey and visit report.
- Send quarterly inspection report.
- Maintain assets in good condition & follow-up requirements (counter & furniture)
- Control each POS warehouse (hygiene, stock level, temperature)
- Collect monthly payment from each account and solve payment discrepancy issues.
- Check with sales coordinators & supply chain team that all LPO are received & delivered on time.
- Perform monthly inventory for each branch & analyze discrepancy.
- Propose permanent ideas/solutions of business improvement.
- Focus on problem solving & inform immediately Department manager about major issues.
- Maintain a good relation & communication with clients (Merchandise, DH, SM, supervisor…)
Skills or Competencies
- Organized, quick follow-up, managing projects independently.
- Language: English
- Computer: perfect knowledge Windows & MS Office + ERP
- Good knowledge of UAE FMCG market
- Experience in dealing with Modern Trade and General Trade.
- Age: 25+ years.
- Nationality: Any Nationality
– Gender- Male/Female
- Academic: MBA
- Experience: 3-5 years’ experience in FMCG, UAE
- Driving license: Yes
- Availability: Within 30 days on selection
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.