HISENSE MIDDLE EAST FZE
Develop and execute the Hisense E-com strategy for revenue growth and user acquisition across various E-commerce platforms.
- Accountable for the planning and the achievement of E-Commerce sales revenue and profit target. Manage 4P for Ecommerce channels.
- Responsible for end to end sales process and product management for Ecommerce business.
- Responsible for e-business and e-market development and scope out opportunities for growth and key initiatives to leverage category growth and market share.
- Innovate, plan and activate sales strategies, key launches/ promotions to build strong online presence as well as drive business.
- Be the expert on the e-accounts by building a formidable relationship to drive agreed business turnover, accelerate growth or to address any shortfalls.
- Manage eRetailers business and financials i.e. Order negotiation, LPO’s, Payments, Statement of Account etc.
- Manage Total Trade Spend through by using Return on Investment & leveraging sellout data.
- Track, monitor and Share monthly executions with pre and post evaluations and competitor activity.
- You will do market intelligence and competitive landscape mapping, gap analysis and plan of action.
- You analyze partners in terms of development potential, profitability, sales revenues and you develop and implement the necessary plans of action.
- Analyze the results of the sales in depth to jointly develop new ways to optimize the performance of the accounts
- Gather cross-functional inputs, in order to determine company-wide opportunity values.
- Work closely with Sales, Product, EC Marketing, Operational teams. Management ownership of end to end operation cycle of the E-Commerce stores (internal & external) to enhance customers satisfaction including stock availability, site performance, speed, and quality of service.
- Work with EC marketing operation to optimize the customer journey, drive traffic and enhance conversion rates.
- Generate and implement best-practice processes for the online store touchpoints, including reporting and reconciliation across operations with warehouse, store operations and customer service teams.
- Coordinate with HQ E-commerce teams related to operations and guidelines. Generate reports on relevant KPIs, brand, category, product performance and online trends, and escalate major issues to relevant stakeholders.
- Drive actionable consumer insights (through web analytics and competitive landscape bench-marking) to improve traffic acquisition, user experience and platform capabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED15,000.00 – AED18,000.00 per month
- Online Sales : 5 years (Required)