– Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
– Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
– Process payrolls, issue invoices and arrange payment for successful mystery shopping visits and suppliers.
– Handle and monitor VAT including reporting and submission.
– Prepare monthly management reports on business and projects.
– Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
– Coordinate with assigned audit firm to finalize audit reports by the end of every year.
– Complies with state and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
– Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
– Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
– Receive incoming calls and directs them accordingly.
– Responds to phone or walk in inquiries.
– Manage office supplies and purchasing
– Manages e-mail mystery shopping by preparing a schedule, sending the emails and monitor responses. Accordingly, submit a short report.
– Support in HR admin related task.
– Coordinate meetings and employee vacations.
– Handle office and employee governmental activities such as renewal of trade license, staff visas, employment permits..etc.
Annual ticket to home country
Sun to Thurs duty (9:00 am to 6:00 pm)
Expected Start Date: 26/04/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED3,000.00 – AED3,500.00 per month
- Accounting: 1 year (Required)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dubai Free Zone (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place