- Opening new jobs for customers and assisting in customs clearance and processing Customs Bill.
- Maintain acknowledge register for invoices delivered to customers.
- Arranging transportation and follow-up.
- Communicate with different shipping lines or other forwarders.
- Updating with job with cost / provisions accordingly.
- Generating invoices to customers after completion of job.
- Generate payment requests for suppliers / vendors invoices.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Arrange transportation, schedule staff, and deliveries to meet customer demand with little to no delay.
Skills And Qualifications Required
- Should have knowledge of the UAE customs and procedures.
- Able to handle shipping lines/ airlines/ fright management companies.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Knowledge of logistics systems.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Decision making ability.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Understanding of quality management principles.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, such as PowerPoint and Excel
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in UAE required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain or relevant field is preferred