Talal Ali Logistics
- Company: Talal Ali Logistics
Employment Type: Full Time
Education Level: Diploma
Job Type: Driver
Communicate clearly to the customer, deliver product on time and safely, and perform these roles while properly managing their time. Use equipment to secure and maintain loads. Handle a variety of warehouse equipment to support loading and unloading in a timely manner.
- Coordinate paperwork for the manifest on each trip using the company’s software system before leaving the facility.
- Transport deliveries safely to their destination locations on time. As part of this duty, verify shipping loads against the paperwork and obtain signatures for materials when they are delivered.
- Determine the most efficient route to destinations to ensure timely delivery.
- Maintain records of routes and times in accordance with state and federal law, as well as company policy.
- Inspect and maintain the truck and all related equipment, putting in repair requests as necessary to maintain safe operation.
- Operate warehouse equipment, including vehicles, in a way that facilitates the loading and unloading of the truck while observing all safety regulations and manufacturer’s safety instructions for that equipment.
- Take on material handling duties as necessary to complete the delivery of necessary materials to destination locations, including handling materials during loading and unloading.
- Relay customer feedback, including concerns, complaints, damaged deliveries, returns, and competitive knowledge whenever it is presented.
- Reports to upper management regularly and provides continuous improvement recommendations
- Uphold company standards of excellence and service, guaranteeing quality performance
- Suggest training programs and techniques to improve processes
- Monitor and evaluate safe work practices and maintain a safe work environment
- Minimum High School diploma
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a clear driving record
- At least one year of professional driving experience
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment, including pallet jacks, floor lifts, and forklifts
- Must have the ability to balance customer satisfaction requirements with organizational objectives
- Able to work independently and make crucial decisions
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills for effective interface with all internal/ external contacts.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess the mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the job duties
- Must be able to pass a level 1 and level 2 background check and drug screening
45+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on store needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays.