Al Sahiba General Trading
We are looking for suitable candidate to fill the role of Manager-Internatioal Logistic and Supply Chain Management
- Possess rich & extensive knowledge of the logistics industry with excellent command over general management, operations, shipping, commercial, managing import & export documentation, administration and customer service.
- Establish and build long-term relationships with new and existing customers driving profitable revenue and growth year over year through recognition and realization of opportunities.
- To develop the business with generating leads, developing new business for all areas of business & produce reports as and when instructed by the Group Director.
- Work with various departments to ensure effective deliverables in terms of solutions, costing, pricing & promote the integrated supply chain offerings.
- Skilled in devising efficient Logistics Management System to ensure delivery of the goods / shipments as per committed timelines and cost along with capability in framing costing & proposal for logistic solution.
- Excels in acquiring regulatory approvals, commercial approvals, import licensing & export approvals while heading operations.
- Manage the day to day operations within the Warehouse for timely, reliable and cost-effective output & manage staff to deliver service at expected optimum levels developing permanent measures to improve efficiencies of operations.
- Warehouse & Logistics sales experience is a must
– Write graduate with 3-5 years experience required working in international logistics and supply chain management.
- Ready to travel extensively to meet clients