MPC Healthcare4 reviews
The MIS Supervisor will help the organization to identify and create solutions that will move its processes from manual to digital capabilities by combining data analytics, critical thinking, technology, and process redesign.
What you will do
Conceptualize, develop, and maintain MIS system plan addressing operational, functional needs and evaluate cost benefits.
- Develop and implement MIS policies to ensure data accuracy and security.
- Develop and implement standardized MIS procedures across all business applications.
- Monitor MIS performance regularly to avoid unplanned outages and down times.
- Develop and deploy user requested reports. Work closely with business users to understand their needs and help them define the reporting requirements, including report definition, layout, business rules.
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting.
- Participate in cross-functional meetings to resolve recurring reports issues.
- Provide user support and assistance in issue troubleshooting and resolution.
- Develops MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance.
- Generate and distribute management reports in accurate and timely manner.
- Perform data analysis for generating reports on periodic basis.
- Generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed.
- Understand customer problems and provide appropriate technical solutions.
- Ensure maintaining discipline in capturing data in the system.
What you must have
Bachelor’s degree in MIS, MBA in Finance, semi qualified Chartered Accountant will be added advantage.
- Analytical thinking, logical reasoning, and problem-solving abilities
- Practical experience in business analytics or intelligence along with working knowledge of a variety of data analysis techniques.
- Ability to extract insights from large and complex datasets
- Conversant use of SAP
- Practical experience with Python, R, Power Query, Power BI is a plus.
- Analytical abilities to examine the current processes of an organization and come up with creative ways of solving them.
- Communicate gaps to management or clients. It is crucial that applicants are excellent communicators who can clarify expectations and drive alignment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent