A Customised Furniture Factory is seeking multi-tasker with excellent communication skills, that will provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the company and help sell company products and services.
The successful candidate would be a reliable self-started who is able to work independently, has initiative and takes pride into our work. She will be self-motivated, trustworthy and good at building relationships.
Sales & Customer Service:
- Accountable to assist sales team with targets/forecasts for all the Company’s products
- Engage & respond to customers on Social Media, Emails, Whatsapp messages immediately and increase conversion rate.
- Oversee customer-facing activities and develops online client relationships
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and payment options.
- Advise customers in making appropriate selection and customisation of Furniture Products.
- Follow up with Production team to ensure delivery dates are met.
- Resolve customer concerns regarding sales and post sale service.
- Provide input to improve marketing materials that will best communicate and expand the company’s profile in the market
- Prepare quotes & support Sales Admin as required
- Providing administrative assistance to the Team.
- Doing receptionist job (e.g., welcoming clients, screening phone calls and answering email queries, handling customer complaints or handling customers on management)
- Creating and maintaining office systems including data management.
- Keeping the confidentiality of the company’s files and official papers.
- Ensuring Admin Area and all items well maintained.
- Work with colleagues from across the company to ensure a great customer experience from the shopping process through delivery.
- Liaising with outside vendors for procurement of supplies needed for the everyday operations.
- Manage purchasing and supplier contacts
- Manage HR paperwork & timekeeping
- Coordinating with the accountant with everyday sales, expenses and invoicing reports.
- Track and record all sales activity on current and potential customer opportunities on the company software
- Respond to emails, text messages, and all other forms of communication in a timely manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication and documentation skills.
- Fluent English speaking is a must; knowledge of Hindi language would be an advantage.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, conveying professionalism, enthusiasm, and courtesy.
- Be a goal oriented, self-motivated individual with an ambition to succeed.
- Have the desire and ability to learn quickly.
- Have worked in a fast-paced environment and demonstrated the ability to multi-task.
Problem Solving & Team Skills:
- Build relationships and enjoy working in a service minded, challenging and busy team atmosphere.
- Excellent Team communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Meet deadlines by maintaining exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Proven experience in Admin work, with background Sales and Marketing, preferably with professional experience too.
- Strong computer skills and understanding of spreadsheet software
- Diploma in Interior business, secretarial or anything related.
Compensation is Salary + Commission. Accomodation required in Sharjah with plenty affordable options in the City.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Interior: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales / Online Sales: 2 years (Required)
- UAE: 4 years (Required)
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place