- Develop & Execute short/long term logistics solutions in a 24/7 running activity, same & next day delivery, involving a wide range of products (Non-food & Food FMG) – 25,000 SKUs
- Develop procedures to ensure the efficient operation and utilization of all warehouse equipment
- Demonstrate and validate solutions with customer
- Lead the operations and ensure all key performance measures and financial KPIs are met
- Recruit & develop an effective team to meet long term strategy plans. Ensure all non-performing team members are identified appropriately supported and managed as required
- Bachelor degree in Business / Logistics / Supply Chain
- Professional Certification CSCP / CIPS would be an advantage
- At least 7 years’ experience within a senior Logistics role
- At least 4 years’ experience in Warehousing Managerial Operational role
- Contract Logistics Retail experience essential
- Experience in Bonded Warehouse
- Can demonstrate experience as a coach, mentor and leader of non-direct reports.
We offer an employee-friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast-developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group. If like us, you put customers at the heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.