Requisition ID: (21004584)
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Dubai
Job Function: Customer Service
Job Posting Date: Apr 20, 2021, 3:50:44 AM
THIS SECTION SHOULD ONLY BE UPDATED BY THE RECRUITMENT TEAM
Emerson Automation Solutions is where technology and engineering come together to create solutions for the benefit of our customers, driven without compromise for a world in action.
This position is opened by the Flow Controls Business Unit which is part of the Final Control Group.
The order administrator is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and caters to all customers in the Middle East and Africa.
To receive and process orders from MEA customers starting from reviewing the order, follow-up with the factory, handling change orders, till the invoicing stage for the Flow Controls BU equipment’s and spare parts.
- Assume responsibility for MEA WA order entry on all Flow Controls service, Education, Main equipment’s and parts orders received from LBP/Sales
- Review contracts & orders received from LBP/Sales and work with Sales, Project, Service, Education & Plant personnel to resolve issues.
- Load & manage orders into FF2 and Oracle / SAP order entry systems and any other internal systems as required.
- Co-ordinate with the Logistics and Warehouse team to ensure that the shipment has been delivered as per the INCO- terms to ensure the continuous progress in the process which will contribute to on time delivery of entire organization.
- Check payment terms thoroughly and apply for the bank submission documents i.e LC/CAD/PBG/ABG for MRO orders/Small Project orders
- Setting up customer address in system via CVDH for LBPs only.
- Follow-up with factory for on-time delivery
- Co-ordinate with the shipping coordinator for the shipment of items and /or for the submission of necessary shipping documents.
- Forecast the monthly sales plan for Buyout orders and follow up on the same with CS team/Factories as needed to ensure that the forecast is met with.
- Receive and manage various types of change orders from MEA LBP/Sales on time.
- Make recommendations to eliminate non-value-added activities.
This position is for one year and the candidate must have their own visa and passport copy.
- Degree in Engineering, Business, Logistics or related discipline
- Administration & Organizational skills
- IT skills
- Excellent command on Spoken & Written French
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in Inside Sales, Order Entry (Technical)
- Good command on Spoken & Written French and/or Arabic
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.