- Preparing ledger entries with earnings and deductions.
- Entering payroll information and maintaining payroll files.
- Calculating and processing salaries, overtime earnings and vacation deductions.
- Monitor paid and unpaid leaves.
- Resolve payroll problems (e.g. overlooked bank holidays, late payments, etc.)
- Issuing paychecks in a timely manner.
- Also, have to perform accounting duties that are handed to them regarding the company
- Developing ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
- Generating payroll reports for Managers to review.
- Updating payroll systems, including employment hires and terminations.
- Attending to payroll inquiries from employees.
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- A minimum of two years of experience as a Payroll Accountant or in a similar role (Handling at least 1000 to 3000 labours payroll)
- Extensive experience in preparing ledger entries and processing payments.
- Ability to maintain and update employees payroll files.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Shared bachelor accommodation
- Shared transportation (On duty)
Expected Start Date: 01/04/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED3,000.00 per month
- Payroll Accountant: 2 years (Required)
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place