NTS Group is working alongside a leading multinational pharmaceutical company to recruit a Financial Planning Accountant for Gulf to be based in the Dubai office. Reporting into the Head of Finance Gulf, this position is responsible for;
- Work with the FP&A team and individuals across the organization to provide quality analysis and recommendations for senior management.
- Develop reports, charts and graphs for senior management to communicate recommendations.
- Assist with the month-end close process.
- Assist with the monthly forecast process.
- Assist with the company-wide long-range projection and annual budget process.
- Assist with the company-wide capital planning for long-range projection and annual budget.
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly cash flow projection.
- Prepare capital analysis including account reconciliations, project reporting, capital forecast reporting.
- Prepare monthly board/executive reporting and assist with monthly board/executive packages for management.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. 3+ years of prior financial analysis and accounting experience required.
Knowledge of finance, accounting, and financial reporting.
Ability to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and manage several projects simultaneously, sometimes with only broad guidelines.
Ability to develop and run various financial models, analyze financial data, and create budgets.
Understanding the big picture view and how to identify obstacles and opportunities that impact the business.
Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems, general ledger structures, and internal controls
Key Demographic Requirements – applicants must be: