Marc Ellis Consulting
Power BI Specialist
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Masters in Computer Applications.
· Very good understanding of Cube development, deployment, maintenance and performance tuning in SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services) is must.
· Should have hands-on experience in Power BI reports (both cloud service and on premise report server version) and DAX queries. Should evaluate and enhance existing Dashboards.
· Should be able to translate Business requirements and optimizing it into a KPI for Power BI reports
· Strong visualization skills with ability to communicate c omplex ideas with efficiency, clarity, and precision
· Should be expert in developing and executing efficient database queries and be good with data warehouse concepts.
· Knowledge of relational & non-relational databases (SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, MongoDB, etc.) is preferred
· Thorough understanding of Software development life cycle (SDLC).
· Should possess basic understanding of Azure specially PAAS services.
· Should be able to lead a team, define and develop Technical BI solutions and Architectures and provide technical guidance.
· Proficiency in scripting / programming languages – SQL. Python/R scripting is preferred.
· Hands on experience in preparing and submitting project status reports.
· Working experience in banking sector or in a leading solution vendor for banking products.