Horizon Medical Supplies4 reviews
Job Title : PRO cum Debt Collector
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Nationality: Arabic nationality (Male)
Industry Type: Medical /Healthcare / Medical Devices
Functional Area: HRD/FINANCE
Experience : Minimum 5-6 Years of UAE Experience as a PRO.
– Strong background of the U.A.E. Labor law
– Experience in similar position in Dubai
– Administration skills
– Good Oral & written English
– Preference given to native Arabic speaker
– Solid background on UAE Labor law most importantly on Immigration rules and regulation
– Effective interpersonal skills to successfully work with local government agencies.
– Great organizational skills
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. – Ensuring the maximum Operation of all PR & Debt collection operation to secure the company’s interest.
2. To submit and ensure the processing of all types of applications and paperwork to the local government bodies, including but not limited to employment or residence visas, car registrations, Trade License, labor permits, Labor contracts, Emirates Id, Export/Import license, economic license, MOH Licenses etc.
3. To proactively manage the timely renewal of all Employment Visas and Labor Permits.
4. To prepare all paperwork and assist all staff in the medical check process.
5. Send HRD a notification on documentation required prior to employees visa/labor card expiring.
6. Manage the visa checklist as when the rules on visa/labor changes
7. Assist the company and the employees with visa arrangements in different Embassies.
8. To maintain database of all passports and residence visas by scanning all documents and directly updating the database when details change.
9. To Maintain and update on a regular basis by checking for expiry on pass/export licenses /portal accounts and ensure to manage the minimum required fund on the portal.
10. Arrange necessary documents and renew all company related licenses prior to their expiry date.
11. Submit detailed reports related to visa expenses to the finance department duly approve by HR Manager
12. Responsible for dealing with issuing / renewing of permits store/ warehouse with different government agencies.
13. Attend the all cases in Police, Jail, Labor Departments & Courts, Customs, Ministry of Health/Commerce & Economy, Bank etc
14. Accompany the employee as they exit the country after visa cancellation
15. Develop excellent relations with all Government Offices and aware of any changes in government rules & regulations.
16. Confer with customers by telephone or in person to determine reasons for overdue payments and to review the terms of sales, service, or credit contracts
17. Active collection & Follow up on debts
18. . Maintain up to date database of debtors.
19. Submission of Invoices & other related documents
20. Achieve the collection targets set by the management.
21. Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers’ financial situations.
22. Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or personal visits to solicit payment.
23. Advise customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
24. Persuade customers to pay amounts due on credit accounts, damage claims, or non-payable cheques, or to return merchandise.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Public Relations: 5 years (Required)