Arabian Millennium Medical Trading
Purchasing Executive responsibilities include evaluating vendors, negotiating contracts and preparing reports. (e.g., on orders and costs.) For this role, you should have good knowledge of market research, along with solid analytical skills to make sure you’re identifying the most profitable offers.
Ultimately, you’ll create and maintain good relationships with key suppliers to ensure merchandise is high quality and delivered on time.
· Research potential vendors
· Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
· Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
· Track orders and ensure timely delivery
· Review quality of purchased products
· Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
· Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
· Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
· Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed.
· Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage.
· Ensure to obtain best fright rates and transit time.
· Proven work experience in medical industry as a Purchasing or similar role
· Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors)
· Hands-on experience with purchasing software
· Understanding of supply chain procedures
· Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses
· Negotiation skills
· BSc in Logistics or equivalent certification or Business Administration or Medical background experience in same field.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place