QExp Doc TranLLC-Dubai S Brnch69,659 reviews
- Proven experience with progressive responsibility in the real estate or related field
- Degree held in a property related subject
- Detailed understanding of the UAE logistics sector
- Proven track record in large scale project driven workloads with experience of reporting to multiple internal and external stake holders
Real Estate Transaction Manager – UAE
The Transaction Manager will support the Middle East Real Estate team – part of Amazon’s Middle East Operations Real Estate organization. The Amazon ME Real Estate team is responsible for the timely completion of property transactions including acquisitions, renewals, expansions, terminations and reconfiguration of existing warehouse space in Middle East Region.
The role requires someone with an ability to manage a large number of work streams and an in-depth knowledge of planning law and development of warehousing.
- Responsible for the growth and development of the operational network through the sourcing of new properties throughout UAE.
- Management of negotiations with landlords, agents and lawyers.
- In-depth knowledge of planning law, development projects and site assembly.
- Reports and delivers results to the senior leadership team.
- Responsible for implementation of a full due diligence process.
- Assists in the development and implementation of a property asset management plan for the UAE portfolio.
- MBA from reputable University
- Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a high level of attention to detail and an ability to manage people and operational functions
- Demonstrable problem-solving, mathematic and analytical skills using data to drive decisions in a business environment
- Ability to drive successful partnerships with cross-functional leadership to execute strategic initiatives and develop strategic roadmaps
- Excellent verbal and written Arabic language skills
- Strong negotiation skills
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.