Meraas Holding77 reviews
We are looking a Replenishment Associate to join our team.
You will be responsible for day to day operations by stacking/filling shelves and display areas of the store while maintaining quality service to customers.
- Deliver effective customer service and assist customers throughout the day as per the standards and guidelines to promote sales.
- Responsible for preparing the section to trade before store opening as per standards of cleanliness and hygiene and ensuring prices are accurate and clearly visible to the customer
- Display the product based on expiry dates (if applicable) and ensure that damaged or expired product is removed from the stock.
- Coordinate in obtaining stock from the warehouse to the selling area and replenish stock as per the display guidelines.
- Ensure that aisle end caps and counter promotions are clean, presentable and filled and maintain area hygiene standards by cleaning shelves, floors to ensure a neat and tidy work area.
- Ensure when replenishing stock that each item has its own shelf edge price ticket and that it complies with company standards and any kind of waste or damaged goods are properly recorded for stock accuracy
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who meet the below requirements:
- Ideally from Retail/Supermarket background.
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar role.
Urban Foods is building an extensive network of hypermarkets, supermarkets and convenience stores across the UAE under a variety of retail banners. Urban Foods operates the Géant, Monoprix, and Franprix brands in the UAE, and is dedicated to bringing great food and great service to its customers through a simple philosophy that focuses on satisfying customers by bringing the convenience and buzz of an urban market into their homes – Your market: your home, your way, your rules.